Kaela is a bright and energetic addition to the ZedEvents team, providing on-site support for client events. She has a passionate, high-energy focus combined with a love of working with others, encouraging and nurturing relationships that benefit all parties involved in any project she undertakes.
Kaela is a disciplined innovator who loves the challenge of finding new ways to do the ‘same old thing’. She sees challenges as a puzzle to be put together using carefully developed strategies, ensuring it all turns out the best it can be.
Recent Experience with ZedEvents
Kaela developed her Event Coordinator experience at several positions in Halifax, including:
- working as program coordinator at St. John Ambulance, for almost 200 volunteers, as well as planning annual dinners, anniversary celebrations, workshops and award ceremonies;
- volunteering as athlete entertainment volunteer coordinator for the Canada Games, hospitality manager for the 2010 ECMAs, and accommodations co-chair for World Canoe Championships;
- facilitating events at FEED NOVA SCOTIA, at both community partner and signature events
- Public Relations Advanced Diploma, Honours, NSCC, Halifax, NS
- Web and Graphic Design Certificate, and Bachelor of Arts, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS