Our Quality Assurance Procedures
Step one in Quality Assurance is close communications with our client, to ensure understanding of objectives and deliverables. For each project, there are a number of steps in our event management process that help ensure the highest degree of success:
- The Team - For each project, we assemble a team to provide clients with the highest level of expertise in the required area of event management.
- Roles, Responsibilities & Milestones - This document is developed to ensure all parties have an understanding of the areas of responsibility and when these deliverables are due. Acting as a high-level critical path, this document keeps focus on the major areas of execution and allows both the client and production team to see major deliverables at a glance.
- Critical Path - This document takes the Roles and Responsibilities map to another level of detail. Arranged by category (registration, speakers, venue, etc.), this will show every action that must take place over the course of the project. The Event Producers use this as their major reference point for ensuring no pieces are overlooked.
- On-site Management - Key members of our team will be on site and available on event day, so any unforeseen challenges can be handled smoothly and seamlessly.
- Accessibility - This is part of the ZedEvents formula for client confidence and comfort. We pride ourselves on commitment to client relations, and aim from the project's beginning to develop a relationship where involved parties can contact one another freely.